About Coach Caprio

My photo
Mike and Mary purchased their future retirement home on a whim following the snowbound New Jersey winter of 2010/2011. An episode of House Hunters International convinced them that St. Thomas would be an ideal location to live out their golden years. However, they still have a few years to go before they can pack it in and head to the beautiful island paradise that they plan to call home. In the mean time, they are renting their home and hoping that other people will enjoy this cozy island condo as much as they do.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today I am having lunch with a long time girlfriend. She has recently retired again and we have made a pact to get together once a month for lunch. Ar and I have gone thru an awful lot together. In the pre-on line dating era, we scoured the personal ads in search of the perfect mate. We laughed and danced, donned our widest brimmed hats and went shopping at Saks...it makes me smile to recount some of our adventures. As old(er)married women, we have been relegated to the monthly lunch. When I see her today, I think I will have a conversation with her about what we can do to have more fun. Hmmm...let me put on my thinking cap.

No comments: