About Coach Caprio

My photo
Mike and Mary purchased their future retirement home on a whim following the snowbound New Jersey winter of 2010/2011. An episode of House Hunters International convinced them that St. Thomas would be an ideal location to live out their golden years. However, they still have a few years to go before they can pack it in and head to the beautiful island paradise that they plan to call home. In the mean time, they are renting their home and hoping that other people will enjoy this cozy island condo as much as they do.

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to Basics

Writing has always been a cathartic exercise for me, and tho I journal daily, I have been neglecting my blog. I guess the idea is to get back to basics, to start one blog post at a time and see where it leads. Last week I took a fiction writing class and it helped to rekindle my desire to reconnect with the world thru written word. This is my new beginning, my back to basics attempt to write about what I know, to question what I don't, and to maybe make a difference in someone's day, one day at a time.

No comments: